1:50am
Wednesday, August 4
Yes my friends, you didn't see it wrongly. It is indeed 1:50am in the morning of 4th August 2004. haha.. Thanks to my chinese correction. Imagine. I started at 10pm and just completed half of what I am suppose to do till now! I wrote like 12 pages full of words, chinese characters somemore. There is still like half more to go tml in school. Now I dun exactly feel very tired. Probably energized by God. I still have to do my quiet time later. Thank God for the strength. BUt I believe I would suffer from it tml during lessons.
O well, I think this is the time when my academic pressure starts to build up all around me. SO many things to do with so little time to complete. Hmm, but I am glad that I am still happily relaxing and doing my own stuff and enjoying life! Thank God for the peace. I dun worry la, seriously. My future is in GOd's hands. BUt that doesn't mean that I do not do anything but I rest in God. Grr.. Pray for my two test tomorrow. Geog and Hist.
Well the latest updates on the friendly match is still the same. 3pm, on 21 August. I actually wanted the match to be brought foward to this saturday but over there at Glcc they have something on. I believe 21st august wont be an ideal time to play because of the test and exams coming up. Probably have to shelve this idea to aside first la. After all the exams ands stuff then we bring it back. Unless of course you peeps are able to make it! Pls inform me k? I am like totally wadeva la. It can provided fun and enjoyment and good fellowship after a hectic term however this period many dear friends need to study, so see how lo.. Will get back to everyone soon.
So today was my mom's birthday! haha.. I went to orchard after comphre common test to get my mom a prezzie as well as meet my dad. I walked alone. haha.. I noe its pathetic but I always shop alone. And in the end nothing is brought. and probably because of my fast pace I nv buy anything. I saw this super comfortable beany pillow soft toy which I thought was quite nice for my mom's bday prezzie. Wanted to get it but it was rather old and dirty. Continued walking from hereen all the way to far east plaza in less than 10mins! record time! haha.. But found nothing. In the end had to take bus for 2 stops back to meet my dad. WE had dinner at Long Beach Seafood restaurant. The food was erm, great. Except it was a long time since our family ate together because my dad just came back from China. THe crab was like super nice, I acutally made a mess out of myself when eating the crabs. Aiya, it was gross la. The eggs in the crab. WAdeva. But black peper crab was nice. OH ya, I am wearing spectacles now! wahaha.. so funny! =) really, I dun mind wearing specs la.. haha.. look quite nice on me, look like some professor. =) (=
aiya, anyway got to go do my quiet time. catch up soon. tag my board when visiting? thanks.. tata


