BBQ
Wednesday, August 8
I really thank God for today, cos I am thankful that He really does provide and bless richly. It was a really enjoyable day I guess, no pressures whatsover, simply doing the things I enjoy. Recently it has been like this and tho I feel a little guilty for being not prudent with my time and a little indulgence, I am glad for the company I've had so far. However, I shall not be overindulgent and overdependent on the company of these friends.Yesterday I went shopping first with longyi kaiming nick del and zak at queensway to get longyi's bag. We saw Franscis Ng, actor from Hongkong. It was quite funny. But it was quite nice shopping arnd with the guys. Then went down to raffles city to get my belt from river island and del's present for her friend. Okay the sales was quite hot, cos my belt went from 53 to 35 and eventually i got it at 15 so I was quite glad. Walked walked and okay I enjoyed both shopping trips to queensway and rafflescity. Even tho I was really tired after all of it.
Haha I shall confess that I have been spending quite alot of time with delphine and zaky these days. Lol and it has been nice getting to know them, seriously. To the point of people thinking I'm like together with them which is like totally not true. But I feel they are really like my friend friend type of friend. So it was nice introducing them to my church friends today too.
BBQ was nice la, yay! (: Tho it was quite tough playing host to two differnt groups of people. Both important to me. My church friends are those I would spend the rest of my life with somehow or rather, and they mean much to me cos of the blood of my Lord. And my cross team mates have grown to become a special part of me cos I've trained with them for 4 and a half years. I wished some others could be around, people like darren, the youth guys, daniel and sisjo, samuel, nick foo, ____, and a few others, though. But it all went well I guess. And I'm glad and thankful. thanks all for coming and all. And nickfoo... get well soon! :D you missed an important appointment! I really hope people enjoyed it. Cos it was really effort thoughts and stuff put into this thingy la. Aye. Hope it wont be taken for granted la, esp when it meant something to me. Yup.
To samantha whom we all miss after disappearing from school for such a long period of time: I'm sure you are enjoying yourself too much and dun wanna return. But I'm glad that the conflict is likely to be resolved and you girls can love and care for one another as you all did before. (: all shall be well when you return k. and you've got tragic waiting for you. (His life's a tragedy without you! xD)
Okay its late, its 1230am now. Late for me la. Goodnight world. :D


