Tuesday, November 20
Eeeeeee. I hate doing reflections. But they are so necessary. :/ I rather just live and be happy and don't crowd my mind with complicated issues. But as much as I would love to do so, I would perhaps end up in a cycle without knowing where I am heading. I've got alot of issues on my mind to think about and sort but I'd rather chuck it aside and hope they would vanish somehow. But, do they?I may not be in any position to say this but my opinion is that work has to be motivated by love. If ministry involves people, then the focus is serving God by ministering to people (that they might glorify God) and shouldnt be the work itself. We have learnt that every other work fails but love is permanent. Its permanance, thus, should be our focus and priority.
I regret not being there for friends who have been there for me, even not in body but somehow in spirit before. It kinda affects me to feel totally helpless about the situation- because I havent been involved in the very first place. Perhaps a weariness in doing good and a self-centered lifestyle has resulted in a failure to do so. And I hope that things can be better again, if I were to abide in God's love and to love.
Why do we always have to make choices??????????????????


