<$BlogRSDUrl$>
jemtay
insert phrase here

Street E

Thursday, December 27
Back from Street E at AMK Hub. Wow.

All I've gotta say is, I didnt regret my decision to go down for the first time, even tho I was very hesitant at first because I was really encouraged as well as challenged when I literally saw the hand of God move today.

Well, I asked God to show His power in His gospel and I am thankful that He did, as it encouraged those first-timers as well as old-timers that truly, the Lord's hand is not shortened that He cannot save. But God really has commissioned us to become fishers of men. And that the harvest indeed and truly is plentiful and if we would only obey and throw down the gospel net.

Indifferent, uninterested, disrespectful. Thats what I would forsee most people we approach to be. But divine appointment from God today has shown me that God can move hard-rock Singaporean hearts right in our AMK heartland to attentively listen to the whole gospel. From Indian foreign worker, to ah-beng even to young couples and malay muslim, I saw how God literally led us to people to share the gospel with them. It was encouraging because those whom we approached were very ready to hear and some, receive. We saw 3 souls saved just one night. Many became interested and were challenged to find out more, which was really nice. So yes must pray for them.

Today I witnessed what God can do when men place their mustard seed faith in a Big and Mighty God, and cast their nets into the sea as Jesus commanded the disciples to- two boats filled with fishes- and well in this case, human souls. :) I am challenged to soul-win first my family and friends then strangers cos it is a humbling experience. I know I cant say anything that can lead anyone to Christ and have to continually be dependent on Him. Aye, I need so much more faith to be able to go forth and preach- thats when I learn to die to self and be ready to be persecuted for Christ's sake.

Well today's harvest was great! Thank God. Truly. I am praying for my loved ones and friends and even tho it may seem impossible NOW, our God is the God of the impossible! :) And I am confident He is mighty to save- if we do not lose ourselves in unbelief. Yet we must continue to depend on God even tho there may not be obvious souls saved in future.

Thats all for now, "the harvest truly is plentiful but the labourers are few".
12:08 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

jem :: permalink